D22528: KIO FTP: Fix file copy hanging when copying to existing file

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 19 14:52:35 BST 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  I like very much your proposal about using two classes to avoid reintroducing problems in the future.

  I like a lot less the use of exceptions, generally speaking... one uncaught exception and it's the end of the world.
  But OK I see that in this case, there is a clear layer where all exceptions are caught, so this typical pitfall is avoided. I guess I can make an exception to my rule about exceptions, haha :-)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO