D22534: Use clockwise arrows for *refresh* and update-* icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 18 19:43:28 BST 2019

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, ndavis.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Right now we are inconsistent with the arrow directionality for our circular icons:
  some use clockwise arrows, and some use counterclockwise.

  This patch standardizes everything on the clockwise direction. This not only makes
  everything nice and consistent, but it also fixes the busy indictor spinner looking
  weird (it rotates clockwise, like all opther busy spinners we've ever seen in any UI
  toolkit).

  BUG: 409914
  FIXED-IN- 5.61

TEST PLAN
  [images go here]

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  reverse-refresh-and-update-arrow-directions (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  icons-dark/actions/16/view-refresh.svg
  icons-dark/actions/22/view-refresh.svg
  icons-dark/actions/24/view-refresh.svg
  icons-dark/actions/32/view-refresh.svg
  icons-dark/preferences/32/yast-update.svg
  icons-dark/status/22/update-high.svg
  icons-dark/status/22/update-low.svg
  icons-dark/status/22/update-medium.svg
  icons-dark/status/22/update-none.svg