D21672: [PowerStateMonitor] Be conservative when determining power state

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 16 12:38:51 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  The bug report was online for two weeks and it was categorized as Baloo bug. You had more than enough time to notice it.

  I hoped I wouldn't need to waste any more time on this issue besides the time I already had to spent for working around this bug for two weeks, but now I had to setup baloo compilation myself, had to git bisect it and had to inform you. And now above all this unnecessary shit I have to deal with your ego being damaged when I reverted one isolated three lines patch of yours. Good news for you: the revert didn't fix the problem after reboot what I noticed now after I did one. Just when I restart baloo there is no more spam. So you can try to find the right solution now or you can continue being angry for no reason whatsoever.

  Because guess what: you can revert the revert at any time or even better hand in a patch to fix the whole issue after all.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo