D22339: Make sure solid backends are reentrant

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 14 12:20:19 BST 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I don't endorse things being closed whilst there are still review comments, but replying purely on the tech side:

  > How do you guarantee *each thread local* copy now is connected to the right signals, i.e. the socket notifier for the mtab and inotify for fstab?

  Even before this patch frontend/DeviceManager puts each Backend in a thread local storage.

  Each backend (and child tree) is a separate object. It only need to clear it's own TLS.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid