D22346: Should we install bluezqt_dbustypes.h?

José Manuel Santamaría Lema noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 9 18:10:38 BST 2019

joselema created this revision.
joselema added reviewers: drosca, mweichselbaumer.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
joselema requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Hi,

  while doing packaging work on bluez-qt for Kubuntu, we detected the following situation:

  Since the addition of this code:
  https://cgit.kde.org/bluez-qt.git/commit/?id=1a5660ab1547236c7bc0f883bbbb039889489a22
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21584

  there's a number of **installed** c++ headers which have the following include:

  > #include "bluezqt_dbustypes.h"

  however  bluezqt_dbustypes.h is NOT installed along with the headers which are suposed need it

  An example of this is src/gattapplication.h:
  https://cgit.kde.org/bluez-qt.git/diff/src/gattapplication.h?id=1a5660ab1547236c7bc0f883bbbb039889489a22

  So, even while I don't understand the code involved, I have the impression that bluezqt_dbustypes.h must be installed along with the other headers. If that's the case I can commit and push the patch proposed.

  Thank you for your time.

TEST PLAN
  We detected this thing because we have a test in our packaging which checks if the installed headers can be built and fails if they are missing bits. I ran the test in question with the attached patch and it doesn't fail.

REPOSITORY
  R269 BluezQt

AFFECTED FILES
  bluez-qt-5.60.0/src/CMakeLists.txt