D20838: Allow to drop one file or one folder on KDirOperator

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 9 12:34:51 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D20838#491992 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20838#491992>, @dfaure wrote:

  > The test fails in CI, please check.
  >
  > https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/view/Platform%20-%20SUSEQt5.12/job/kio/job/kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.12/139/testReport/junit/projectroot/autotests/kiofilewidgets_kfilewidgettest/
  >  https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/view/Platform%20-%20SUSEQt5.13/job/kio/job/kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.13/7/testReport/projectroot/autotests/kiofilewidgets_kfilewidgettest/
  >
  >   PASS   : KFileWidgetTest::testDropFile(some.txt)
  >   FAIL!  : KFileWidgetTest::testDropFile(subdir/some.txt) Compared values are not the same
  >     Actual   (fileWidget.locationEdit()->currentText()): ""
  >     Expected (expectedCurrentText)                     : "some.txt"
  >     Loc: [/home/jenkins/workspace/Frameworks/kio/kf5-qt5 SUSEQt5.12/autotests/kfilewidgettest.cpp(496)]

  I can't reproduce this test failure locally.

    $ ctest -R kfilewidget
    Test project /home/meven/kde/build/kio
        Start 48: kiofilewidgets-kfilewidgettest
    1/1 Test #48: kiofilewidgets-kfilewidgettest ...   Passed    9.06 sec

    100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 1

  It may depend on the specific versions used, or environment.

  My system uses :
  KDE Plasma Version: 5.16.80
  KDE Frameworks Version: 5.60.0
  Qt Version: 5.12.2
  Kernel Version: 5.0.0-20-generic

  In any case this needs some investigation, that I will dig into later, I don't have much time right now.
  But without reproducing it, it might be challenging.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO