D22216: RFC: Use wayland-protocols

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 2 18:32:43 BST 2019

zzag created this revision.
zzag added a reviewer: KWin.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
zzag requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  So far we've been copying protocol specifications from wayland-protocols
  repo to kwayland repo. The main issue with copying is that we have to
  keep xml files in sync manually. A better approach would be to use xml
  specs straight from wayland-protocols package.

TEST PLAN
  Compiles.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  use-wayland-protocols

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  cmake/Modules/FindWaylandProtocols.cmake
  src/client/CMakeLists.txt
  src/client/protocols/idle-inhibit-unstable-v1.xml
  src/client/protocols/pointer-constraints-unstable-v1.xml
  src/client/protocols/pointer-gestures-unstable-v1.xml
  src/client/protocols/relative-pointer-unstable-v1.xml
  src/client/protocols/xdg-decoration-unstable-v1.xml
  src/client/protocols/xdg-foreign-unstable-v2.xml
  src/client/protocols/xdg-output-unstable-v1.xml
  src/client/protocols/xdg-shell-unstable-v5.xml
  src/client/protocols/xdg-shell-unstable-v6.xml
  src/client/protocols/xdg-shell.xml
  src/server/CMakeLists.txt