D18545: [breeze desktop theme/dialogs] Add rounded corners to dialogs

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 31 06:31:42 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  In D18545#402636 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18545#402636>, @ngraham wrote:

  > So this is now working for me as intended, yay! The effect is very strongly positive. Huge improvement IMO.
  >
  > But do we know why? It there indeed a bug in the KWin effect somewhere? Or was the SVG previously broken somehow? Or was the prior corner radius too small to make a difference so nobody saw it? Etc.

  There's something about the Kwin effect that renders a rectangle //without// the rounded corners. I hope David's able to uncover why because I don't understand it at all.
  And yeah I think you're right - seeing as it wasn't rounded before, nobody could notice.

  The corner were very slightly rounded, but the circle arc didn't extend beyond the borders of a single pixel so it really was a true rectangle, for all intents and purposes.

  It works for me too, both dark and light, if I turn off the effect.
  I really like Breeze Dark this way. It's not pitch black without the effect hahaha

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)