D18545: [breeze desktop theme/dialogs] WIP, Add rounded corners to dialogs

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 29 18:28:15 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  In D18545#401958 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18545#401958>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > "Background Contrast" darkens the background of all the UI elements by adding rectangles (instead of just darkening their backgrounds).
  >
  > That's both true and not true.
  >
  > We take the frame SVG and run:
  >
  > QBitmap(d->alphaMask().mask())
  >  Which is a  list of rectangles, but there's no reason why it wouldn't be an exact representation.
  >
  > Is the alphamask of the edited frame updated?

  I've only edited the three parts (the transparent squircle - is that the alphamask? sorry I'm not familiar with the terminology, the shadows and the black squircle).
  There was a part of the svg with strong rectangular borders i didn't change - should I have?

  Also, I have no idea why this happens:
  F6575061: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6575061>

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)