D18545: [breeze desktop theme/dialogs] WIP, Add rounded corners to dialogs (mostly notifications)

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 26 11:20:17 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  In D18545#400282 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18545#400282>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Dialog is used in way more places that "mostly notifications"
  >  It's used in applet popups, OSDs, WidgetExplorer, kwin tab switcher.
  >
  > Let me know if you do want this change to only target notifications.

  Oh no, I'd like for this to cover all the dialogs, it'll look even more consistent.
  I've also figured out why it's not rounded thanks to Alex.
  He thought it was the blur but it's actually Kwin's //Background contrast// effect, if I turn it off, the corners turn out rounded
  F6568890: no-effect.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6568890> as opposed to
  F6568892: contrast.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6568892> with the effect on.

  I just don't know if this is an actual bug?

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)