D17691: Add rows info to the plasma virtual desktop protocol

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 21 16:24:11 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in plasma-virtual-desktop.xml:56
> This isn't done.

event needs to be at the end (like how you keep source compatibility in a C++ enum)

> plasmavirtualdesktop_interface.cpp:201
> +    for (auto it = d->resources.constBegin(); it != d->resources.constEnd(); ++it) {
> +        org_kde_plasma_virtual_desktop_management_send_rows(*it, rows);
> +    }

Technically we should do:

if (wl_resource_get_version(*it) < org_kde_plasma_virtual_desktop_management_send_rows_since_version) {return;}

Though in this specific case as it's only plasma using this API and restart kwin means we'll restart plasma I guess it doesn't really matter.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland