D17816: Support for xattrs on kio copy/move

Cochise César noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 17 12:59:50 GMT 2019

cochise added a comment.

  I'm not sure why the tests fail, and the tests failing are unrelated to xattrs. I think there is some problem in queuing the subjobs and ensuring they all have finished.
  After the copy job is finished, the copyLocalDirectory test can't find the file inside the copied test directory. Manually testing recursive copy I can't find problems, but the autotest fail. So, I think some parts of the copy job are executed after the copyjob finishes if I add a subjob.
  As I said, we can use start, instead of exec, to be asynchronous, but using a subjob seems to need some refactor, maybe adding a new state for the xattr subjob.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO