D18038: Fix semantics for ghns_exclude

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 12 15:48:41 GMT 2019

leinir added a comment.

  In D18038#391684 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18038#391684>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Thanks, in addition to the testing tool working, this patch seems to actually fix the issue in production (e.g. "Tree on Island" is no longer visible in the wallpaper downloader), and as far as I can tell the code is sane. Thanks for the additional documentation and commenting too.
  >
  > Should this be marked as actually fixing 402888? If so, it should be `BUG: 402888`

  Yay! :D i'm quite keen on documentation being solid, i know what it's like to arrive at something which is... less than well documented ;) Great stuff, nice to know it works for people not me :)

  I think it should probably fix said bug (which also will show you what i mean when i say it doesn't work for me ;) ).

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff