D18164: Review KateGotoBar

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 10 18:52:10 GMT 2019

loh.tar created this revision.
loh.tar added a reviewer: KTextEditor.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
loh.tar requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  - Set minimum value of spin-box to 1
  - Don't force minimum width by buttons, see similar Bug 402904
  - Rename gotoRange -> m_gotoRange
  - Add modified_line_up/down buttons with mouse wheel support
  - Change label text to be less redundant in conjunction with the "goto-button"
  - Change QLabel to button, with an action to go to line number from clipboard. My first intend was to add a clear-button to the spin box (not so easy) because paste from clipboard needs an empty field. But then I had this idea which is much more handy.

TEST PLAN
  F6539214: 1547145791.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6539214>

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor