D18125: KateStatusBar: Add dictionary button

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 9 16:25:44 GMT 2019

dhaumann added a comment.

  Isn't en_US too cryptic? I suggest to use the just added KLanguageName (see D10446 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10446>). With this, you can get a nice name like "English (USA)". Alternatively, you may use QLocale("en_US").nativeLanguageName(), but I did not test this, so it may be incorrect code.

  Besides that, some other questions:

  - What if you have multiple views of the same document, does it still show the correct language, even if the language is changed in one view?
  - What if you have multiple mainwindows (View > New Window), since then you have multiple StatusBars. Will that still all correctly work?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor