D19256: [RFC] height or width of FrameSvgItem can be set to a negative number, handle it..

Benjamin ROBIN noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 24 16:27:00 GMT 2019

benjaminrobin added a comment.

  In D19256#418577 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19256#418577>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Feels like we should close this as well as the bug report ...

  I am agree with you, but this patch still fix 2 very minor issues :

  - `resizeFrame(QSize(` was used instead of `resizeFrame(QSizeF(`
  - In the creation of the variable `QSize frameSize` the `width()` and `height()` were implicitly converted from qreal to int (QtCreator is not happy with it)

  So I can update this patch to only reflect these 2 minors changes, or forget them...

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)