T3689: Add abi compliance checker to CI

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 22 11:14:41 GMT 2019

knauss added a comment.

  In T3689#175858 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T3689#175858>, @danders wrote:

  > Afaiu abi-dumper is the new way of creating dumps. From home page:
  >  "This new way is based on the analysis of the debug-info from binary objects. It's more reliable, faster and simple way. "
  >  Any particular reason for not to use abi-dumper? (Just curious)

  IMO the homepage is not that clear about this. It tells me yes I can use abi-dumper for the library dump, but  abi-complience-checker  can also check the header files, that is so far not possible to check with abi-dumper.

  > Anyway, I compiled both stable and unstable versions myself, created dumps with abi-dumper and got a clean bill.
  >  So I'm pretty certain the problem reported on CI is not correct (but I have been wrong before).

  Thanks for checking. So we need to give acc the information to not check internal Qt structures.

  @bcooksley: Did Qt 5.10 got a minor update recently, that is compiled differently?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T3689