D19170: Fix crash while moving files

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 19 22:55:39 GMT 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  If some code is deleting this job from a slot connected to it, that code needs to be fixed. This hack isn't a fix, it will only create more problems..

  E.g. if some other bad code runs the event loop in the slot connected to finished, it will now delete the job, and we'll get the exact same crash but on `if (emitResult)` this time.

  This is a big no from me. The emitter of a signal MUST NOT be deleted in slots connected to it.

  The bug needs proper analysis.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons