D18986: [breeze-icons] Add video camera icons

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 18 16:48:52 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  In D18986#414602 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18986#414602>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Doesn't that logic also apply to a head-on-view icon for a video camera? It's not re-using the familiarity people generally have with the very common side-view video camera icons. A search on flaticon turns up the following, for example:

  I don't know. Using a head-on view might make the icon more consistent with the rest of //Plasma// (not what people generally use and are familiar with).
  F6621663: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6621663>

  Using an icon with the video camera in profile will require us to either break consistency with the other camera icons or change the other icons to accommodate the new video camera icon.

  Most searches turn up this

  F6621642: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6621642>
  but at the same time turn up something along the lines of

  F6621647: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6621647>

  If you're okay with the inconsistency, I can do a side view. But there definitely is an inconsistency.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons