D18986: [breeze-icons] Add video camera icons

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 18 15:53:15 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  I don't know... I've been mulling this over for the last couple of days and... I'm //not// sold on the side view, because any variant of a side view will look broadly different from the other camera icons we already have (probably because it's harder to flatten a side view and get away with it the way you can with a head-on view ?).

  For example,
  F6621526: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6621526>
  We'd basically have to redo all of them.

  So I've decided to change just the 16/22 px icons to make them head-on - it looks a lot better when you take the camera-photo icon into consideration:

  F6621553: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6621553>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons