D18986: [breeze-icons] Add video camera icons

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 13 21:59:45 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  > - The top and bottom outlines
  > - The blue patch on the side

  Because of camera-photo.svg, and I also really like Plasma Blue. I'm open to suggestions, mockups, anything that would look better than the current 64 px icon.

  > I'd suggest seeing how the lens of your monochrome camcorder icon looks filled in. The small diagonal lines are rather faint.

  I'd rather make the lines/outlines thicker than fill in the lens hood. This was actually discussed on Telegram - video cameras' bodies and hoods are almost always the same color.

  F6613766: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6613766>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons