D18904: [FileCopyJob] Clean up after file copy operation is cancelled

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 10 20:36:35 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Hmm actually maybe I take it back... is this in fact intended to fix 125102? Because the destination file is still destroyed when an overwrite operation is canceled in the middle. That's not what we want; we want the destination file to be left //untouched// when the user intentionally cancels an overwrite. This will probably require moving/copying to a temp file and replacing the destination at the end, once the operation has completed--if there's enough space on disk for this of course.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO