D18739: Sync QML module padding to reflect system setting pages

Valerio Pilo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 8 10:22:22 GMT 2019

vpilo added a comment.

  In D18739#407649 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18739#407649>, @broulik wrote:

  > If you open multiple KCMs switching between QML- and Widget-ones leads to awkward outside margin changes with this patch.
  >
  >   kcmshell5 icons style
  >

  > Switch between the two and observe how the sidebar dances (this is likely the same issue as when doing the same in System Settings in Icons mode rather than Sidebar)

  I didn't realize you could open multiple KCMs. With that, it's much easier for me to see that there's multiple differences between QML- and Widget- based KCMs. Disabling window decoration borders, it's even more visible.

  | F6600583: qml.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6600583> | F6600582: widget.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6600582> |  |

REPOSITORY
  R295 KCMUtils