T3689: Add abi compliance checker to CI

Dag Andersen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 6 09:46:03 GMT 2019

danders added a comment.

  Hmmm. do not know how to proceed with this without the actual libs available.
  I have tried building against a new lib and runing with old lib, with no problems.
  I was unsuccesful using abi-dumper on the old lib, so cannot check if it gives the same output as for  f7f9ca1a7a8bfd550022ca4aafe3bb2985a1bee4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R478:f7f9ca1a7a8bfd550022ca4aafe3bb2985a1bee4> above.
  I guess I have to live with this atm and see how things shape up in the furure...

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T3689