D18725: properly attempt to locate the kioslave bin in $libexec AND $libexec/kf5

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 4 14:31:58 GMT 2019

sitter created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  the kioslave harness is installed to LIBEXEC_KF5 which is '$libexec/' on
  win32 (technically $bindir) and '$libexec/kf5/' everywhere else.
  since we cannot expect qt.conf to point to the $libexec/kf5/ path
  (what with other bits of the application or libraries wanting to find
  their own stuff in libexec), we need to explicitly try to search the
  suffixed version as well. IOW: the expectation is that the path is
  `/foo/libexec/` and we'll also want to check `/foo/libexec/kf5/` as that
  is where the binary may be located on !win32.

  this enables !win32 builds to be somewhat more relocatable, so long as
  qt.conf contains a suitable path config

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH