D25877: [KColorschemeManager] Add option to reenable following global theme

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 25 18:48:54 GMT 2019

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> asemke wrote in kcolorschememanager.cpp:107
> Many applications like kdevelop, digikam, labplot, etc. create a menu "Color Scheme" in the main menu bar and add then menu item via KColorSchemeManager. By using "System color scheme" here we'd have "Color Scheme" -> "System color scheme" with this repeated "color scheme" string. Can we simply use "Default" or "System" or "Desktop" here?

"Default" is probably fine.

FWIW the parent menu item is actually mis-named, at least in Kate. It's called "Color Theme" when it should be "Color Scheme"

Also this menu should be universal, and not re-implemented on a per-app basis.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

BRANCH
  systemthem (branched from master)