D25974: Fix Invalid-enum-value assignment

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 23 08:26:38 GMT 2019

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> nsCodingStateMachine.h:71
> +                                                      mModel->stateTable);
> +        if (nextCurrentState < eStart || nextCurrentState > eItsMe) {
> +            mCurrentState = eError;

eStart is 0 and GETFROMPCK returns unsigned char, so this is testing if an unsigned int is negative, can never happen.

Also, I get 9 the very first time I get here, and eItsMe is 2. It's starting to look like the enum is just a few special values, but many other values are possible?

I get 3, 5, 6, 12...

REPOSITORY
  R270 KCodecs