D26168: i18n: Split translations for strings "Translation"

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 22 23:25:47 GMT 2019

kossebau accepted this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

  Looks good to me for what I know as programmer, but none-translator :)
  While at it, for consistency the other tab titles could also get a "@title:tab" UI marker context?

  In general I am surprised how little usage of the UI markers are made in general. At the time when I wrote the main code of Okteta, it seemed good practice to add them everywhere, and so I did. Working on other KDE projects since I am confused why no-one else seems to use it... so a bit unsure when to use and when not.

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui

BRANCH
  i18n-split