D26167: Update holidays and add flagdays and namedays for Sweden

Felix Riiga noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 22 23:06:23 GMT 2019

riiga created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
riiga requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Holidays for Sweden have been corrected and updated. Flag days have been added along with a few other significant cultural days. A separate name day calendar has been added. Where known, support has been added for holidays in the recent past.

  I wasn't able to add support for both versions of "Annandag pingst". It changed in 2005 from a public religious holiday to just a religious holiday (the public holiday was moved to Nationaldagen instead), but something with the calculation of "easter plus 50 days" in brackets seem to result in a syntax error. If someone knows how to solve this, I'll fix it, otherwise the best is just to leave it as is (religious in entire calendar).

TEST PLAN
  Tested locally with the testholidayregions tool for syntax errors.

REPOSITORY
  R175 KHolidays

AFFECTED FILES
  holidays/holidays.qrc