D26153: Sync QWindow flag WindowDoesNotAcceptFocus to wayland plasmashell interface

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 22 11:16:15 GMT 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added reviewers: KWin, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently the widget explorer relied on some QML code calling
  KWindowSystem::forceActiveWindow which on plasma implicitly set this
  hint.

  This works for the first show, but the order of events is somewhat
  unreliable. It's invoked from QML when the window is ready, but for the
  second show this is before the wl_surface is created and it no-ops.

  By syncing the flags in applyType() we can guarantee we call this both
  when setFlags is called and when the wl_surface is created in the
  correct order.

  BUG: 415124

TEST PLAN
  Ran plasmashell