D26085: KCModuleQml: Ensure defaulted is emitted with the current configModule->representsDefaults on load

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 19 08:14:49 GMT 2019

meven added a comment.

  We may want an alternative approach to fix this.
  But the end result we want is : ConfigModule should be able to update their representsDefault anytime without having to worry about the restore default button state.
  Currently it mostly works except when ConfigModule change its representsDefault state before their KCMModule is instanciated, in which case the first representDefaultChanged event are not relayed.

REPOSITORY
  R295 KCMUtils