D25015: Update breeze theme shadows

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 15 16:02:00 GMT 2019

niccolove added a comment.

  Got it. Blur is not rounded either to me. The shadow was hiding it.
  F7819795: Screenshot_20191215_170023.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7819795>

  In D25015#575297 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25015#575297>, @mart wrote:

  > In D25015#568865 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25015#568865>, @niccolove wrote:
  >
  > > Got it. The shape is actually rounded BUT the desktop contract effect is applied in the whole rectangle underneath, and it makes everything look like a rectangle. Here's the widget with fully transparent background, but with the contract effect on:
  > >  F7788618: Screenshot_20191128_153515.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7788618>
  > >  Of course, I can't just turn off the contrast desktop effect. I'm unsure how to move forward with this.
  > >  Here's Plasma without desktop effect:
  > >  F7788630: Screenshot_20191128_154652.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7788630>
  > >  As you can see, shadows are working!
  >

  > Not sure why it looks rectangular, on current theme the mask- prefix is correctly used and the blur is correctly shaped with rounded borders

  If you remove the shadows, desktop effect and background, do you still see rounded blur? If so, it's my machine.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  bettershadows (branched from master)