D25877: [KColorschemeManager] Add option to reenable following global theme

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 13 14:11:52 GMT 2019

davidre added a comment.

  So KConfigWatcher didn't work because the KCM doesn't write with the notify flag. Even if we did we can't depend on a specific version of plasma. Thinking a bit more about this:

  This is in frameworks and getting the name probably works only on plasma byreading kdeglobals and listening for the dbus change signal. This means I need to find out if we are on plasma and not on some other desktop. (Maybe it has it's own color scheme support and reading kdeglobals (that still could exist) is wrong),
  We set the KDE_COLOR_SCHEME_PATH for plasma-integration. Another idea would be that plasma-integration sets a property that would tell us the default color scheme. Then we don't need to care if we are on plasma we just check if this property exists and is valid.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets