D25716: [KPropertiesDialog] Show extra fields

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 3 15:28:38 GMT 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Frameworks, VDG, dfaure.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This can be additional useful information about the file, such as deletion date and original path in case of Trash.

TEST PLAN
  Didn't find any KIO slave other than trash on my system using this
  F7797755: Screenshot_20191203_162602.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7797755>
  Since it doesn't know what the contents are, just string or date, I cannot just remove the filename from the path

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

AFFECTED FILES
  src/widgets/kpropertiesdialog.cpp