D25420: [KFileWidget] Avoid calling slotOk right after the url changed

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 3 13:52:19 GMT 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  So after a double-click, activated() is emitted, the boolean is set, and much later some Key_Enter event that should have been emitted, gets eaten?

  Wouldn't an event filter on the QAbstractItemView solve your problem? Then you can catch the Return key before QAbstractItemView sees it, and call _k_slotActivated yourself, and decide whether to emit returnPressed as well?

  I hope this makes sense, if not I can dig further later, I'm in a bit of a rush right now.

  I'm actually wondering *when* we want KDirOperator to emit returnPressed at all. When the current index isn't a directory, I assume?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO