D25461: [KCM GridDelegate] Use non-attached ToolTip

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 2 11:17:59 GMT 2019

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  The attached version is a light QObject that calls a single tooltip.
  The non-attached version contains /the entire tooltip instance/

  Which on every delegate is too much of a problem.

  You're right that we have to duplicate the delay logic to follow the theme, but at least in KDeclarative we're only doing that in one place and hiding it from the user code. If that needs to use C++ code, (or maybe kirigami theme should export this?) that might work

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative