D21328: Add qml import for KItemModels

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 28 23:33:32 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  In D21328#521535 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21328#521535>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > Can you look into kossebau's coment? Let's get this in once that's ironed out.
  >
  > Kossebau's new API is not yet merged. It looks nice though.

  Yes, sorry, I dropped the ball there for a bit as I was a unsure still about usefulness an completeness of those macros, and also since then had not worked on own QML modules, while I had hoped I could test-drive the macros some more myself before making them public ECM API.
  Shall pick up again in the next weeks, and then also ask for more feedback of QML module by all you Plasma QML workers. Feel invited to already be triggered to give some more comments (thanks @apol for your review there so far)

REPOSITORY
  R275 KItemModels