D23381: Allow splitting lists using ;

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 26 16:38:34 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  Without having looked further, my gut reaction is that changing the syntax for all existing config files due to code reuse to help an issue with desktop files might not be the backward-compatible way forward here.

  For what I can tell, the issue comes from the X-Flatpak-RenamedFrom entry being defined as:

    [PropertyDef::X-Flatpak-RenamedFrom]
    Type=QStringList

  Don't we have a type to denote this entry is a xdg-style list, not kservice/kconfig-type list? If not, we perhaps might want to add one. After all there is `KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry(...)` <https://api.kde.org/frameworks/kconfig/html/classKConfigGroup.html#a3d9b48b6ed93010e513fe80812c16959>, so the basic issue is known.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig