D23194: Making FileJob behave consistently.

Alexander Saoutkin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 25 21:11:18 BST 2019

feverfew added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in filejob.h:112
> Why would someone request reading 0 bytes? That doesn't seem sensible to me.

Well it can happen and this is technically more correct than saying that an empty `QByteArray()` is always EOD. In fact, the one of the motivations for this patch was that for KIOFuse, we do read 0 bytes in case the user truncates to 0, otherwise we'd have to have a workaround if it didn't work (for example, before this patch, we'd get both an empty QByteArray() and the error signal...).

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO