D23161: Make media control icons outline style instead of solid style

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 14 21:19:47 BST 2019

ndavis requested changes to this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  We don't strictly adhere to outline or filled style (for better or worse), sometimes making use of both styles in the same icon (e.g., `view-list-icons`). I think the general idea is that we normally use the line/outline style unless that puts the designer at a disadvantage. Icons  can look messy with the outline style sometimes.

  The standard media control symbols are rarely seen with an outline style in real graphical user interfaces. As far as I know, that style is never seen on physical media control buttons. I think changing the style would be more likely to make the icons look odd.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons