D17167: Provide a method of assigning custom default icons for non-XDG dirs

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 30 12:37:31 GMT 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  This feels *very* special cased. Where does this automagic ends? Any why only in $HOME? We'll keep adding entries here forever... Why don't people use a .directory file for this?
  If ~/Games is a de-facto standard, whoever creates it could add a .directory in there. If it's not, then that makes my point.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO