D17086: Add icons for application-vnd.appimage

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 26 00:46:49 GMT 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  F6441665: Screenshot_20181126_014024.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6441665> for an updated example usage.

  @ngraham How do you create those summary pictures you used above for the comparison previews?

  In D17086#366097 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17086#366097>, @TheAssassin wrote:

  > The new logos look great!

  Happy to learn you like them :)

  In D17086#366099 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17086#366099>, @TheAssassin wrote:

  > AFAIK `vnd.appimage` resolves to type 2, whereas `x-[iso9660-]appimage` resolves to type 1. At least that's the MIME data I've been working with all the time so far.

  Ah, so alias with the other then, okay. For a start I guess that giving "application/x-iso9660-appimage" the same icon might work (using the icon shared linking system), not sure if there needs to be any indication in the icon itself about the type, also no idea how to mark type 1 and how type 2.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons