D17086: Add icons for application-vnd.appimage

TheAssassin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 22 11:01:50 GMT 2018

TheAssassin added a comment.

  AppImages are, after all, only ELF executables. They're not archives. Using a zipper implies this, though. I really like the initial version that mimics the "normal executable" icon better. The dark blue is quite nice, but I thought perhaps a color from the official AppImage logo might fit better.

  A few alternative background colors, taken from the official AppImage logo:

  - 97b8ca (inner background, top, near center)
  - 5389a9 (inner background, bottom left)
  - 75a1ba (inner background, ~ vertical center)

  The logo could by the way also be used for the type 1 MIME type, `application/x-iso9660-appimage` and `application/x-appimage` IIRC.
  You might also add a `1` somewhere in there to indicate the type, but as both are still relevant and should mostly work equally, that's not really necessary.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons