Increasing KF5 cmake requirement to 3.6?

Wolfgang Bauer wbauer at tmo.at
Sat Nov 17 19:03:37 GMT 2018

We currently do still build the latest KDE Frameworks, Plasma, and
Applications on/for openSUSE Leap 42.3 (plus latest Qt5) with cmake 3.5.2.

Only problem so far: discover started to use a new feature of cmake 3.6 in
the latest (bugfix) version, namely the IMPORTED_TARGET option to
pkg_checkmodule(), so the flatpak and fwupd backends are not built anymore
with cmake 3.5.2. (cmake says "No package 'IMPORTED_TARGET' found")
https://cgit.kde.org/discover.git/commit/?h=Plasma/5.14&id=d9ccf1d41fc3265ae
e9e01eebbc090b163fefe07
https://cgit.kde.org/discover.git/commit/?h=Plasma/5.14&id=2fe3d58fc652fc995
7f063cbbd0722dc1cf45730
(we couldn't build the fwupd backend anyway though because fwupd is too old)

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang