Regression in Frameworks - DBus Hangs

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 18:26:39 GMT 2018

I ran the test locally which passed, then left it for someone else as:
 - I can't reproduce locally.
 - There are absolutely no logs on build.k.o to give a clue.
 - I have no access to build.k.o to do anything (AFAIK).
 - Even the phab ticket cited in the commit that disables the test is not
accessible to the public.

I imagine the majority of people on this list is in the same situation. I
don't know what can be realistically expected.
It's quite a jump to go from that to saying people don't check emails.

David