D12114: Revive 'Description' property for DublinCore metadata

Alexander Stippich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 10 09:43:58 GMT 2018

astippich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in office2007extractortest.cpp:52
> Strictly speaking, this should be part of another commit.
> Feel free to split it off and git push without review.

Just to let you know, I'm currently having issues creating a new test file. Saving with LibreOffice to .docx causes an incorrect mime type of the file, which is also reflected in this diff (see below). This seems to be a bug in LibreOffice. Looks like I have to use MS Word here.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData

BRANCH
  description_dc