D16643: Correct the accept flag of the event object on DragMove

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 3 19:13:23 GMT 2018

bruns added a comment.

  So if I understand it correctly, the sequence of events is:

  - an object is dragged to the target area
  - m_enabled is initially false
  - m_enabled becomes true because the object is acceptable
  - the mouse is moved, but the //integer// position probably is unchanged, so the event is ignored/rejected

  In any  case, I think the `setAccepted(m_enabled)` should go below the first `if` statement, and as `m_enabled == true` holds afterwards, you can use `event->accept()`.

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative