D16633: Add root version of drive-harddisk

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 3 13:48:33 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Thank you! Two comments:

  - I'm not sure using the negative color is appropriate here. That color is used for dangerous operations or error conditions, neither of which apply to the OS volume. It's true that you could potentially blow yourself up by messing with it, but I don't really think that fits. The current red icon for root was never appropriate in the first place IMHO. Either Icon Blue or just the regular Icon Grey color seem more appropriate to me.
  - Could we experiment with using the Plasma logo instead of a slash? The idea of using a slash to represent the root disk will be immediately apparent to technical users, but will be lost on everyone else. The Plasma logo might be more easily comprehensible for everyone.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons