D16579: Musepack disk number field name is DISC.

James Smith noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 1 14:18:02 GMT 2018

smithjd added a comment.

  In D16579#351910 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16579#351910>, @astippich wrote:

  > The ape tag tests fail with this patch, but the test is actually wrong in that regard. It tests for an empty disc number, which I haven't noticed before.
  >  I've found references to both DISCNUMBER and DISC, so the safest way is probably to check both.
  >  So please query both tags like it is already done for the album artist and adjust the taglibextractortest.

  DISCNUMBER doesn't seem to be a valid (or widely used) field for APEv2.

  More (Picard) information: https://picard.musicbrainz.org/docs/mappings

  Also it appears Picard, Puddletag and ffmpeg use 'Album Artist', not 'ALBUMARTIST'. And the link I provided (https://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Tag_Mapping) also lists 'Album Artist' not 'ALBUMARTIST'. The unit test file has an 'ALBUMARTIST' field that should be changed to 'Album Artist'.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData