D17816: Initial support for xattrs on kio copy/move

Cochise César noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 30 19:17:14 GMT 2018

cochise added a comment.

  In D17816#384056 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17816#384056>, @pino wrote:

  > - NULL -> nullptr
  > - there is not just glibc

  I'm following the pattern in Baloo, that keeps NULL on Mac and *BSD. I don't have any of these systems to test, so I didn't touch it.
  Didn't searched yet about compatibility of these functions on libc alternatives. Frameworks officially supports a subset of them I should check?

  > - the changes to `file_unix.cpp` seem unrelated to you patch now, so better split them in an own patch

  OK, will do it.

  > - use `constData()` instead of `data()` every time the data needed is read-only

  OK, will do it.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO